Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

From the Mouth a Babe

There are days when I'm having a bad day, and I'm given reason to pause.

Convo
Me:
J, you're so smart you know you're parents first and last names, and how old they are.

J:
Wisdom, I tell you, wisdom.

J continued to tell me about his relationship with his parents and how at one point he was homeschooled.

"My father teaches me wisdom."

He spoke to me about what he'd learned from his dad, Ghandi who "fought for India", and about Martin Luther King who fought for "civil rights here."

Then he said:
"The secret to the world's greatest truth is to see everyone in you, and you in everyone else."

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta meet this kid if he is kicking knowledge like that!!

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

whoa. how old is this kid?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home