Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Words of the Week

Sunday-Memories matter, they are who we are. -Bob Dotson

Monday-Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.-Albert Einstein

Tuesday-Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it. -Lily Tomlin

Wednesday-Examine what is said, not him who speaks. -Arab Proverb

Thursday-Ask advice only of your equals. -Danish Proverb

Friday-Wait until it is night before saying that it has been a fine day.-French Proverb

Saturday-Fall seven times, stand up eight. -Japanese Proverb

4 Comments:

At 4:25 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

ask advice of your equals??? seriously? i mean come on.

but "Examine what is said, not him who speaks" i love

 
At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

J I think what was meant is ask the advice of ppl whose counsel is worthy of being sought. Some ppl don't deserve to even be questioned, their advice shouldn't even matter.

What was it that Dr. Seuss said "Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." If they already on ur level or coming up alongside you, they are worthy!

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Erin E. said...

Wednesday's quote has me thinkin...I may have a little trouble with that, there I go giving people the benefit of the doubt again :(...I sometimes think that people don't always say what they mean...words can sometimes be used as a sheild to protect themselves from certain things..idk, interesting quote though

 
At 1:42 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

i was thinking abt it on the level of people at your same station in life and to be honest i was thinking abt some of the idiots near my age. clearly equals doesn't necessarily mean people in your age grp! (slow moment)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home