Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, September 29, 2006

A GREAT SHOW

The Blue Sea Grill

Coconut Shrimp

Crab Cakes and Grilled Asparagus

Sprite

Water

The India.Arie Concert

I Am Not My Hair

Private Party

There's Hope

Wings of Forgiveness

Good Morning

Headed in the Right Direction

The Truth

I particularly enjoyed the story behind "Wings of Forgiveness" because India talked about meeting Nelson Mandela. She said the first question Mandela asked was if she had a boyfriend, and when she made a face and said she didn't, it opened up a deep conversation. She said that she was inspired by his spirit and his ability to forgive. She spoke of how he was able to forgive and how it told her that she could atleast "try." Arie later said, "Forgivess is supernatural.....you can look back and close the door behind you, or look forward and walk through the door which is in front of you."

Her essence real, her spirit true, such an inspiration. A gift to be in her presence!

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

mmmmmmmm you know my fave part of this. i don't eat shrimp but the rest sounds deeeee-lish!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home