Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Words of the Week

Sunday-To have respect for ourselves guides our morals; and to have a deference for others governs our manners.
-Lawrence Sterne

Monday-The body is an instrument, the mind its function, the witness and reward of its operation.
-George Santyana

Tuesday-In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind.
-Louis Pasteur

Wednesday-Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
-Albert Einstein

Thursday-Competence, like truth, beauty and contact lenses, is in the eye of the beholder.
-Laurence J. Peter

Friday-Self-conceit may lead to self-destruction.
-Aesop

Saturday-Life-transforming ideas have always come to me through books.
-Bell Hooks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home