Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

So What'd You Learn In School Today

Well I learned the following:

9:25am Class
Professor: Why are there no bodies of water on Loyola's campus?
Pause.Silence.
Profesor: That's right cause you're all drunk, and someone's going to fall in, and you know what happens. Loyola's insurance goes up 20% if someone falls in. Now there could be a pond at the library cause you guys never go there. The only people over there (at the library) are a couple of Notre Dame girls. (CONDOM aka College of Notre Dame of Maryland=all girls school.)

10:50am Class
Professor: How do we know if a person has a penis?
Laughter. Chatter. Someone offers up an answer.
Student: You look for an Adam's apple.
Professor: So we assume that if a person has an Adam's apple, they have a penis...We assume, we don't know whether or not a person has a penis.

All in a day's work, I guess.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

what kind of school are you going to? hampton must have sky high insurance. there's water all up and thru it.

 
At 10:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had that professor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home