Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

No Words for Them, Though They Had Me Laughing

"That little girl needs to put some ice in her drawers!"
-Terrell


"We don't give it up to get gifts, if they ain't giving gifts before they get it, than they ain't worth it."
-Terrell


"I don't even kno how to "label" him even tho he's so frickin nursty, nasty and thirsty= nursty."
-LoLo aka Lauren

1 Comments:

At 2:21 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

nursty!! love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home