Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Words to Contemplate

Sunday-While there's life, there's hope. -Cicero

Monday-The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. -Edward R. Murrow

Tuesday-Children's talent to endure stems from their ignorance of alternatives. - Maya Angelou

Wednesday-My essential qualities. I think that more than anything, I try to do the right thing, I think about doing the right thing.- Maurice Ashley

Thursday-I think a lot of people have lost respect for the individual, you know, the individual, the person who doesn't conform. - Erykah Badu

Friday-I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.- Alice Walker

Saturday-You have to expect that if you cuss out the world, the world is going to cuss back.- Andrew Young

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home