Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

So last night was the first Friday night of the school year for LoCo (I rep '08 cause we forever setting the record straight). It was also the first Friday of the school year for my high school alma mater where I still have a legion of friends. So in order to honor my good friends from the class of '07, who are now seniors I invited them over for a dinner party/gathering. Terrell and I went grocery shopping and then he and Bianca cooked dinner chicken and mac and cheese. For dessert we had fresh baked apple pie. For appetizers we had chips and dip. Don't I know how to entertain? LOL! I cannot cook however. Terrell and Bianca were joined by Brittany, Christina, Lauren, and Ryan. Britt, Ryan, Tina, and Lauren had the chance to see LoCo. While walking around we found a freshman who seemed like a fish out of water. In an uncharacteristic move I invited him to hang out with us. Dude just seemed sketchy, but not at first. Gradually we just all got the sense that he was a sketchball. I also made the mistake of giving said sketchball my cell # so I guess it's back to screening my calls. After picking up the sketchball we then all hung out ate, chilled, talked, took a lot of pics, and had an all around good time. I love '07 cause they my peeps. They came into my life as freshmen and freshwoman, and now they're all grown up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home