Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Words to Ponder

Sunday-

There comes a moment when it's more than just a game,
and you either take that step forward or turn around
and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I
love the playing field.
Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, "Grey's Anatomy"

Monday-

Peace isn't merely the absence of conflict, but the
presence of justice.
Harrison Ford as James Marshall, "Air Force One"

Tuesday-

We've come to understand that who we are is who we
were.
Anthony Hopkins as John Quincy Adams, "Amistad"

Wednesday-

I need to believe, that something extraordinary is
possible.
Jennifer Connelly as Alicia, "A Beautiful Mind"

Thursday-

For the first time in my life, I got people respecting
me. Please, don't ask me to give it up.
Julia Roberts as Erin Brokovich, "Erin Brockovich"

Friday-

We're not only wired to want what we can't have, but
we're also wired to want what we really don't want.
Calista Flockhard as Ally McBeal, "Ally McBeal"

Saturday-

I am nothing special; just a common man with common
thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no
monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be
forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as
gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved
another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this
has always been enough.
Ryan Gosling as Noah Calhoun, "The Notebook"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home