Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Roommates

Roommates
So my roommates are all here:

Charles aka Buddy : I told my mother, I thought I was weird until I met this kid. We shook hands and he's spoken to me a few times. Honestly, he seems nice, but extremely shy. I guess I can empathize cause quite frankly I was a lot like him at one point in my life. People think 1) because I want a career in broadcasting 2) I do very public community service like facilitating forums 3) because I like to talk that I am lying when I say I am shy! I've now ammended that to say reserved. I am extremely reserved in demeanor very picky about who I approach and talk to, though once I have warmed up to you, I'm good to go.

Ed: He's my direct roommate. He's cool and very funny. He always has a joke or something witty to say. His humor is self-depracating which is a little like my style. Ed is honest. The fact that he's very open and honest makes me believe we'll get along fine. Ed and I were actually direct roommates for a few weeks last year. Except for the time or two when I found myself sexiled . We roomed together until his friend got booted from his resident assistant position for drinking. I was a good guy and shifted rooms so his friend could come over. Ed's pretty cool. It was kind of sweet that when his mother came today. She said, "When Ed didn't have a roommmate I got worried....I asked whose going to be your new roommate?.....I said to him, call Chris," and I know for a fact she wasn't lying. His folks and little bro are really nice. Ed's already told me he'd need my help keeping his mind occupied because his girlfriend is studying abroad for the year. Since I won't be sexiled, I'll help him out and play counselor. My friend Jelisa says I'd make a good counselor, mmmm k.

Jimmy: I don't really know him. He seems cool. His gf made it known she'd be around too funny. He seems cool and nonchalant a like lot one of my old roommates Matt whose abroad in Thailand.

Tim: Tim's really cool. He's a fellow Comm major, a musician, and cool.. He's all over the place but seems to balance work and play, so he's cool with me.

The last roommate backed out, so we're going to try and save it for Matt whose abroad.

As long as the roommates and I can peacefully co-exist, then its aiight with me.

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What site is this? Thanks for keeping me as your friend. I love the layout too!

 
At 9:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your roommates can make or break your year. I hope things work outamong you all.

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

men are so much easier than women. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home