Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

'06-'07 its here

I cannot believe that the school year is here.

It seems like this summer went extremely fast.

Seems like yesterday I was in Italy (saw some of the ladies I went there with, it was great to see them and catch up if only for some brief minutes. Knowing them somebody is hosting a Cagli reunion PARTY within the first two weeks, no doubt! I hope I get an invite, lmao!)

People are moving back on campus as I write this blog.

Classes start on Tuesday, I'm thankful for the extra day to just be.

I have a 9:25 and 10:50 on Tuesday. I'm done classes at 12:05, yessir, I'm liking that for now.

After classes I'll possibly anchor a radio news update live at 12:30 (this would be my first update live) and if not Tuesday it'll be before the end of the week. The boss wants me live with 5-10 minute updates five days a week. Mmm shall be interesting

Thank God I don't work up at the school on Tuesday, need to get myself back into school mode, before I can mold the young ones.

I'm a junior.

Gosh I feel old.

Is it possible to already feel overwhelmed, just from thinking about what this semester might actually bring?

Still I chose optimism over pessimism.


EXTRA ...........EXTRA......... READ ALL ABOUT IT
I listened to the entire B Day, I have a real copy.

Deja Vu is actually okay. I may have prejudged this track.

Ring The Alarm is still aiight but that video is nutso, cracko, on el cracko.

Her good songs that haven't been released yet:

Suga Mama **
Upgrade U ft Jay Z ***
Green Light***
Irreplacable ****
Resentment ****

a bonus track inspired by her character in Dreamgirls!

It was decent, I say cop it, yes actually pay for it!

Oh but this review was actually true too! B-Day Review

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree. I think it is worse than her last album. Dont cop it people!! Leave it alone!!

I just had to say that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home