Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Wise Words, Points to Ponder

Sunday-When we face our challenges with faith, prepared to learn, willing to make changes, and if necessary, to let go, we are demanding our power be turned on.
- Iyanla Vanzant

Monday-I could not run away from the situation. I had become, whether I liked it or not, a symbol, representing my people. I had to appear.
- Marian Anderson

Tuesday-The main thing in one's own private world is to try to laugh as much as you cry.
-Maya Angelou

Wednesday-Paradise is to be the ultimate instrument, fulfilling God's desperate intent that we love each other.
- Ruby Dee

Thursday- I never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun.
- Katherine Hepburn

Friday-Dreams have helped me to live.
- Anais Nin

Saturday-Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
-Zora Neale Hurston

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM , Blogger *krystyn* said...

Hi...just stumbled upon your blog..-great quotes! Thanks!

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i sure wish more felt like marian does. there are so many who are like why do i have to be the example... b/c someone needs you to be.

zora... that really touched me. i feel like that right now. very exposed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home