Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, April 03, 2006

'It's Love': Spring Fever - Life & Style

'It's Love': Spring Fever - Life & Style

I found this article written in HU's "The Hilltop" to be quite interesting. LoL I always jokingly say that Spring Fever has hit, the first time we get two or more consecutive days of 70 degree temperatures. LoL hmmm this article has me thinking if I should spend more time on the quad.HaHa.

Short skirts, low cut tops, shorts, sandals, tennis shoes, do they really mean love is in the air? Iono, but it has me thinking.

HaHa it's kind of nice outside now, naw, just joking. I got some work to do, and I'm watching the repeat of Terry McMillan on "Oprah" so that I can laugh!

That's all for now.

We'll talk soon!

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

hahaha! you betta get out there and grab you a half naked hoochie for the gettin passes you by! clearly this was the best quote of the whole article.

"I personally think it's better to look for somebody in the winter because if she looks good in the winter, in the spring she'll look even better," Stewart said.

HAHAHAHA! classic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home