Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wise Words and Meditations

Sunday-
Spiritual progress is like detoxification. Things have to come up in order to be released. Once we have asked to be healed, then our unhealed places are forced to the surface.
-Marianne Williamson

Monday-
And so, we need to look at what happens to us in life on our own little deserted islands in the middle of nowhere and use it as a bridge over and a step up and a leg up to something else. -Bishop Vashti Murphy McKenzie

Tuesday-
Difficulty is the excuse history never accepts.
-Edward R. Murrow

Wednesday-
I can't imagine a person becoming a success who doesn't give this game of life everything he's got.
-Walter Cronkite

Thursday-
To feel valued, to know, even if only once in a while, that you can do a job well is an absolutely marvelous feeling
-Barbara Walters

Friday-
Regardless of race, color or creed, we really are all kin beneath the skin.
-Carole Simpson

Saturday-
I've always tried to stay true to my authentic self. I think sometimes people project things on you, but I'm trying to handle everything that's happened to me with a certain amount of grace, dignity and good manners. You just can't necessarily win all the time.
-Katie Couric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home