Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Wise Words for the Week (Inspiration and Cause for Thought, Pause, and Meditation)

Sunday-
Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish.
Albert Einstein, physicist (1879 - 1955)
Monday-
Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.
Wally 'Famous' Amos, businessman (1936 - )
Tuesday-
The less their ability, the more their conceit.
Ahad HaAm
Wednesday-
Strong reasons make strong actions.
William Shakespeare, English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)
Thursday-
The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.
Havelock Ellis, English sexual psychologist (1859 - 1939)
Friday-
Concentration comes out of a combination of confidence and hunger.
Arnold Palmer, US golfer (1929 - )
Saturday-
Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.
Thomas Jefferson, 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home