Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Wise Words

Currently Listening
Moodring
By Mya
Things Come and Go
see related

Wise Words
Sunday-
People deal too much with the negative,
with what is wrong...
Why not try and see positive things,
to just touch those things
and make them bloom?
-Thich Nhat Hanh
Monday-
Our greatest glory is not in never falling,
But in rising every time we fall.
-Confucius
Tuesday-
Begin each day like it was on purpose.
- The Film "Hitch"
Wednesday-
The first step to getting the things you want out of
life is this: Decide what you want.
-Ben Stein
Thursday-
Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is
worth fighting for, being brave for, risking
everything for.
-Erica Jong in "O" Magazine
Friday-
People grow through experience if they meet life
honestly and courageously. This is how character is
built.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Saturday-
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and
what you do are in harmony.
-Mahatma Gandhi

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger Waddie G. said...

I like these wise quotes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home