Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

My Mother Will Be Married Before Me

Okay, I am really convinced that my mother may very well be married before me. As of now marriage isn't in my plans, neither are kids, but lawd, you'd think being a very eligible bachelor I'd have some prospects. Well since my mother actually wants to get married, she says she already sent her request list up to God.

But still lawd can I find a nice young lady to spend some time with, apparently not.

When I got this Facebook message from my cousin I almost died:

"I know why Shanell didn't want to holla back at you,she is trying to holla at your sister.That's f'ed up,how your sister pull the girl you were trying to holla at."

Then I called my other cousin:

"Oh yeah I already knew that. I forgot to tell you. Remember that night I called you, but said I forgot what I called you for, that was it. I wanted to tell you she swings both ways."

Now I'm very fine with my sister, being a lesbian, so long as she isn't my competition, good grief.

Alright I had to vent, more frequent updates on the craziness of my life, once I return to LoCo.

4 Comments:

At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have to take some tips from your sister!! Lol j/k

You know your ass is getting married. You just gotta find the right one. At least you dont have to go through the drama of being with somepne you know you wont be with for long. I know people who go through this and it is drama.

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

hahahahaha!! that was great! i know i shouldn't have enjoyed that but that's some bull ish when your sis pulls the girls you try to holla at!! is this the same girl you wrote about here?

 
At 5:00 PM , Blogger CNEL said...

Yeah Jameil that is the same chick I wrote about here. Now ya'll see why my call never got returned. I guess this was a case of "She's Just Not Into You."

 
At 4:21 AM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Now...that can not happen again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home