Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, January 30, 2006

A Question I've Been Asking Myself

Currently Listening
So HighBy JohnLegend ft. Lauryn Hill

What Happened to Our Stewards?

What is happening to our societal institutions? What ever happened to us being stewards of those things which were vital to the African-American community? What happened to the sense of ownership? What happened to our sense of cultural pride? What happened to preserving the history which exists? What happened to unity? What happened to the sustained and constant empowerment of our community? Stories like this make me wonder, where has the leadership gone?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060129/ap_en_mu/harlem_boys_choir

And then too there's the debate over the King Center.
http://www.voanews.com/english/2006-01-16-voa42.cfm

We've got to get it together. We've got to keep it moving!-CNEL

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Waddie G. said...

I wonder the same things too about unity and perserving Black history...I am one of those people who see the Black race far behind than we were a decade ago...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home