Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Peeping Toms

Are there ever times where you feel as if someone is looking on in your life? I mean seriously there are times when I read something, see something, or hear something and feel as if someone is really on the outside (of my life) looking in. It makes me want to yell, hey get your @spirin away from my window. But then again there are times when I feel blessed to know someone else is feeling what I'm feeling, thinking what I'm thinking, seeing what I'm seeing. The view from my window doesn't always seem quite right, and I don't want to be mainstream, or predictable, but it's good to know that sometimes I'm not completely off base.

You know who it seems has been at my window quite often this last month or so Vivian Green and Keyshia Cole. Okay, maybe it's a fantasy, but rest assured if either woman were at my window, they wouldn't be outside for long. Trust me my room would be their room. But no, for real when I first heard "Cursed," which is the bonus track of Viv Green's latest project, I immediately thought to myself "my God, she's talking about me."

Here's the masterpiece, which is "Cursed" as performed by Ms. Vivian Green:

it's been a long long time now
and I've been trying to get you outof my head, of my heart,
of my whole damn soul
this love is still lingering it's getting old
but it aint dying, it's not even trying, and I cant fight it
I just bury it at the bottom hoping you might find
you were my love, you were my first, and now this love is just a curse

I'm cursed with loving you babe it hurts cause you'll never know it
I was sent here to hopelessly love you
but you aint thinking bout me that's the torture I go through

I dont know why I even called thinking our time has come again,
cause the first time wasn't right no we were too young,
I was too serious you wanted to have fun
and now I look at us and see how good it could be if we could only get past the past and see
that the love we had was rare if we try it could last

I'll be always loving you, be always loving you

I know songs are supposed to touch you, the everyday person, but not how this song impacted me. It's even better hearing it than just reading it. Whew the sentiments the sentiments.

-CNEL$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home