Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A Whirlwind Day

Today was a bit of a whirlwind day, possibly because I have yet to put myself on any type of schedule. Six days into 2010 and it's true, I don't have a routine. On the days when I'm not due into work until 1 p.m. I try to get up at 11 a.m. after likely going to bed at 2 a.m. or 3 a.m. I know, I know I should be doing better.

Today was slightly different I was up at 9 a.m., watched an episode of "The West Wing", and then got ready for my day. At noon I had an appointment to have my photo taken for the blog I write for a local paper. That little appointment made me about 30 minutes late for my writing shift on T.V. Hill but since we had breaking news (the mayor of Bmore announced her intention to resign) I stayed later so it balanced out.

When I got home I ate some Ritz and spent time working on a reaction/analysis blog of the top news story, so hopefully it'll get a little play tomorrow.

Now I'm beat going to start reading Farai Chideya's "Kiss the Sky", I was going to read Hill Harper's "The Conversation" but put it in the proverbial parking lot following mixed reviews. I'll let you guys know what I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home