Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, November 20, 2009

A Simple Thank You

Aside from my job I'm a consultant on just about anything I'm proficient at media, and diversity mostly LoL.

But I got a thank you note via e-mail which read:

"You are rocking my world! Thank you so much for all the great stuff up on
FB. Keep it up!!!"

It was short and sweet. A thanks for doing your job, totally unnecessary but still appreciated.

Just like letters some days I wonder where did thank you notes go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home