Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Money On The Mind

Am I the only one who starts my week by thinking about money?

Normally I spend time thinking about how much money I'll make in the week ahead. Also, there's how much money I spent in the week that was. And, normally I find myself promising to start keeping a spending diary.

Well I'm finally starting on this November 1, 2009.

I've read time and time again on personal finance blogs that keeping track of your money will tell you lots about yourself, and also in the end help you find ways to spend, save, and invest responsibly.

So wish me luck keeping better track of my money.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home