Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, November 06, 2009

It's Friday

I haven't been excited for Friday in quite sometime because I usually spend the entire day trying to sleep in order to head to work around midnight. But today was different. After five days of working 1am-9am, I am tired. I've been filling in as the associate producer for the weekday morning show all this week. Today I also got to booth the cut-ins so if I fill in again I can do them on my own.

But for the rest of the day I'm going to chill, maybe read and blog for BTheSite, and then I'll sleep so I can go to work at midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home