Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

"Life is precious"



Maybe it's appropriate that I spent part of my Thanksgiving taking my mother to see the film "Precious." Seeing a film which forces you to look at some of life's hardships up close will make almost anyone grateful for the many blessings we sometimes take for granted. My mother who spent time working in area schools commented that the classroom environment as depicted in the film was so realistic. Each of the girls had a story and though we focused on "Precious" the good thing is a good film makes you curious about the stories you didn't see.

On this Thanksgiving as the above trailer says I was reminded that "Life is hard, life is short, life is painful, life is rich, life is precious," but life is also worth giving thanks for.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really need to see this movie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home