Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Am Finally Back In Bmore

I am finally back in Bmore after ten days away.

I left on Sunday, August 2 to go down to Tampa for NABJ 2009.

It was a great experience as I wrote here before. A time to fulfill my board duties, attend workshops and trainings, and to reunite with friends and my journalism family. It's like going to a well to be replenished after giving all you've got day after day.

I got to end my term as Student Representative by recognizing NABJ's Student Journalist of the Year at a ceremony hosted by Tamron Hall.

I got to pass the torch to NABJ's new student rep.



Finally my trip was capped off with a visit to Disney to celebrate my girl Aprill O.'s birthday.





So now I'm happy but don't quite know if I'm ready to go back to work tomorrow.

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home