Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Every Day another Day, Every Hour another Hour, Every Minute another Minute

[T]HE ALARM CLOCK I bought here in Cagli never seems
to work, so the voices of the Cagliese men are a sort
of unofficial alarm clock. Each morning I hear their
words. I think I finally figured out what they’re
doing outside my window. Since my bedroom is on the
basement level, I think the voices are those of a
public works crew who is repairing the street. Since I
don’t understand the language, I can only understand
what is universal- that being laughter. Their laughter
in the morning lets me know that all is okay with the
world.
--Christopher Nelson
(Loyola)

From the site www.cagli.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

5 Comments:

At 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's one of the sweetest reflection you've had in a while

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

lol that's cute. and why is loyola in parentheses?

 
At 3:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loyola is in parentheses because I copied it straight from the site. Other students are from Gonzaga, Temple, Fordham, Rhode Island, and Tennessee.

 
At 7:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least it is laughter and not some crazy drilling sound or something awful

 
At 9:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say hello to the men.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home