Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

#heygodisthatyou

#heygodisthatyou
Earlier today I had two calls about two different opportunities. The first call I was really excited about, but my hopes quickly faded when I learned it wasn’t what I thought it was, but still I listened. You listen because you learn more when you do. Then what happens next, the call drops out of nowhere, a sure sign of something. I instantly thought #heygodisthatyou

Two hours later a second call about something right up my alley. I feel more confident, a little more self-assured. I am more at peace with whether I get it or I don’t. Surely a sign of something. Again I asked myself #heygodisthatyou

I think I know the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home