Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Used To Call Myself

There were days when I used to call myself a writer until someone actually started paying me to put down words.
I've been told I have a way with words but many a day I cannot see that.
If you can't tell I'm struggling to write an article by midnight it's 8:17.
Going put on Teedra Moses and get to it!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home