Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time ...

I was the man with the master plan.

I knew what I wanted to be doing and when.

Now there are days when someone's ask where I want to be personally and professionally and I don't quite know the answer.

When I graduated college I said I wanted to become a T.V. news producer.

There are days when that's still the case, and there are days when I feel as though I should be aiming to do something else.

As much as I tell others to reminder to stay flexible, I don't quite I think what staying flexible means for me personally.

But I guess patience is a virtue and it's part of my reality at this particular moment.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First you need to figure out what exactly you want to do. Then you have to do what it takes to get there. Make sure all the moves you make have a purpose.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home