Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

She get it from her momma

So I'm a little more than a month away from having to pick up my life and move from Baltimore to NYC and I can admit I'm a little stressed. I still haven't found an apartment or a roommate, paying to move into an apartment is going to more than likely make me broke, it'll be my first time living on my own, and I'm leaving all that is familiar and in my mind normal.

My mom always says pray on it, and I know she gets this from the infinite wisdom that was her momma and my grandmother. Yes, I've also heard it from other sources that God will not put on me more than I can bear. But sometimes I want a response that is more sympathetic or empathetic and that does acknowledges my feelings as real.

But I'm going to breathe because though I couldn't find the song on YouTube I found the lyrics and these words "If you pray don't worry But If you're gonna worry, don't pray" do mean something to me.

So since she get it from her momma, I should take it from my momma not to worry so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home