Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, June 25, 2010

A Bit of Perspective

So I got my first speeding ticket today.
No I wasn't pulled over by an officer, instead I got a picture from one of those "speed monitoring systems" aka "speed cameras" bka as "speed traps."
But I took this once in my lifetime experience to be a sign to just slow down and take it easy.
These last few months have been a whirlwind of emotions and events.
I went from desperately feeling like I needed to begin a new chapter, to being offered a job in New York City, to the current apartment hunt, and the anxiety about the big move.
So I'm taking it slow, easing off the accelerator and enjoying the moments on what will hopefully continue to be a smooth ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home