Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I am generally a very private and reserved person, so the idea of sharing my private and personal thoughts with the world didn't really appeal to me. Then I thought to myself 1) I am an aspiring journalist, who loves the art of storytelling, so where better to tell stories, 2) I love to talk, talk to any of my friends, and ask them how long a normal cell phone conversation with me lasts, and 3) I have something of value to add to the world as do we all. Those are my top three reasons for creating this blog. This is also an attempt not just to give, but to receive as well. By interacting with people via this blog, I am challenged to think critically, to contemplate how and why the world is evolving, and changing. By being who I am, I am hopefully gaining wisdom.

My blog is named "Impossible is Impossible", it's something I read on someone's Facebook (www.thefacebook.com) profile. At first I didn't get it, I thought to myself that doesn't make since. Then I thought about my own life, and where I've come from, and where I am today. We are all living out our dreams, and if not yet, then hopefully soon. I'm not supposed to be where I am, if statistics and circumstances matter, but still I am here. I am blessed, I am fortunate, I am destined for greatness. I have learned that through faith impossible is impossible.

Hopefully I'll do a lot of talking, but just as much listening on this blog as time progresses. Maybe someone will learn something from me, but most importantly maybe I'll learn a thing or two about the world.

That's all for now.

-Christopher aka wiseman7886 bka CNEL$

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGERDOM!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home